What I can help with?
- Requesting an overview of your Benefit claim
- Requesting an update from the DWP regarding your benefit claim
- Requesting a mandatory reconsideration or a review into decisions taken by the DWP
- Requesting advance and hardship payments for Universal Credit awards
- Raising concerns regarding work capability assessments
If you are experiencing problems with Universal Credit payments, state pension, working-age benefits or Personal Independence Payments, I may be able to help. Please fill in the form and I can escalate your concerns to the Department for Work and Pensions
Can you help me make a claim?
As a Member of Parliament, I am unable to submit a full claim on your behalf. For assistance with submitting original benefit applications please speak to your local Job Centre or Citizens Advice Bureau
Can you offer me legal advice?
As a Member of Parliament, I cannot offer legal advice or interfere with legal proceedings
Can you overturn decisions taken by the DWP?
I can request a review of certain decisions. However I am unable to overturn decisions taken by the DWP