What can I help with?
- Contact Wandsworth Council, about schools, environmental concerns, fly-tipping, parking or similar issues
- Connecting charities, organisations and businesses with each other who share comment interest
- Raise concerns about crime with the police
- Assist local businesses with any problems they are facing
- Raise issues with relevant Government Ministers or in Parliament (if other avenues have been exhausted)
How long does it take to receive a response?
I generally receive a response from Wandsworth Council and other organisations in four weeks
I don’t live in the area but my relative does. Can you help?
I would be able to assess what assistance I can provide but I would first require your relative’s consent to act on their behalf
What help can you provide?
I can make representations on your behalf to organisations such as: Wandsworth Council, Transport for London, Metropolitan Police
If you are experiencing an issue with your housing, please click here
If you are experiencing an immigration issue, please click here