Three weeks after the election during a Brexit debate, I voted in favour protecting the rights of EU nationals living in the UK, giving us the best possible access to the Single Market and Customs Union and prioritises the best deal for our economy and jobs. Unfortunately the Government won the vote by just 26 votes, I was disappointed the Liberal Democrats refused to take part in the vote.....
Tweets, videos and articles:
- In March I spoke out in Parliament about long term funding for local maintained nurseries.
- In January I supported local school involvement with holocaust education.
- In November 2018 I secured tickets to England at Wembley for local children across Tooting.
- In November 2018 I launched The Daily Mile initiative in Tooting.
- In October 2018 I appeared in The Mirror speaking out against the impact of Tory school cuts.
- In October 2018 I wrote to the Secretary of State for Education about teacher pay.
- In October 2018 I spoke out about the Budget 2018 cuts to education.
- In March 2018 I spoke out against Tory cuts to free school meals.
- In November 2017 I secured tickets for local school children to attend an England football match.
- In October 2017 I highlighted local school cuts.
- In July 2017 I spoke out in Parliament about under-funding of local schools.
- In June 2017 I voted to scrap university tuition fees.
- In June 2017 I voted to reinstate Education Maintenance Allowance.
- In May 2017 I campaigned against school cuts.
- In March 2017 I campaigned against school cuts.
- In March 2017 I wrote to the Education Secretary about cuts at a local school.
- In February 2017 I took part in the APPG for Childcare and Early Education.
- In October 2016 I attended a Parliamentary meeting on sports in schools.