Three weeks after the election during a Brexit debate, I voted in favour protecting the rights of EU nationals living in the UK, giving us the best possible access to the Single Market and Customs Union and prioritises the best deal for our economy and jobs. Unfortunately the Government won the vote by just 26 votes, I was disappointed the Liberal Democrats refused to take part in the vote.....
Tweets, videos and articles - click to view:
- In September I reiterated my Brexit track record.
- In September I spoke out in Parliament against prorogation on behalf of Tooting residents.
- In May I reiterated my call for Labour to be explicitly Pro-Remain.
- In April I appeared in The Evening Standard about the need for a People's Vote.
- In March I published the results of my latest local Brexit survey, which then informed my votes.
- In March I marched in support of a People's Vote.
- In March I appeared in The Evening Standard speaking about the importance of a People's Vote.
- In January I spoke out in Parliament against the Government's introduction of visa fees for EU hospital staff.
- In January I appeared in The Evening Standard speaking about the importance of a People's Vote.
- In December 2018 I spoke at the People's Vote rally.
- In December 2018 I published the results of my local Brexit survey.twitter.com/DrRosena/status/821330888768290817
- In November 2018 I challenged Teresa May at PMQs to putting her Brexit deal to the people.
- In April 2018 I spoke out about protecting Tooting residents from Brexit.
- In September 2017 I appeared on The Late Debate speaking out against the Withdrawal Bill.
- In January 2017 I spoke out in Parliament on behalf of Tooting, who voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU.